The Kenyon Career Network
The Kenyon Career Network (KCN) is
designed to assist students and graduates in making contacts with over 8,000 Kenyon alumni and parents who have volunteered to provide
information about their careers, workplaces, geographic region, or the
pursuit of advanced degrees.
KCN volunteers can help you with the following:
- Learn more about the career fields that interest you.
- Learn the procedures for applying for a job in a particular field.
- Develop contacts with other professionals in a given industry.
- Make contact with individuals who have the responsibility for interviewing and hiring candidates.
- Gather practical information about living and working in a particular geographic area.
- Become better informed about graduate and professional school options.
- Become more comfortable with networking and "informational interviews."
- Identify potential Extern Hosts for 3-5 days of job shadowing.
In addition to providing advice and potential experience, alumni and parents can now use the KCN to post jobs and internships for current students and alumni.
Career Development Office
Gambier, Ohio 43022
Become a Mentor Today
If you would like to serve as a Career Advisor to students (and other
alumni), join the Kenyon Career Network. Information regarding you and
your career will be made available to students. Students may contact you
to conduct informational interviews in an effort to learn more about
your position, your field, or your organization. This is an excellent
opportunity to help students and other alumni with career-related
If you are not already registered for the Career Network or have
forgotten your ID number, you will need to contact the Alumni
Association at shriverj.kenyon.edu. In your email, please include your last name and year of graduation.
Schedule an Appointment
Students - Are you looking to meet with a member of the Career Development Office (CDO) staff to review your resume, prepare for an interview, or understand how to best utilize the Kenyon Career Network? You can now schedule appointments with the CDO staff online! To view staff availability and schedule your appointment, click here.